Our safest Stainless Steel Tactile Indicators (Stud, Dome, Point and Warning) production process is:
1.) Stainless Steel 316 marine grade material with Forging Process:
- Forging Process provides better mechanical properties like Ductility, Fatigue & Impact resistance.
- When we install tactile on outside path way, sometime heavy impact load occurs on the product. But if we install tactile manufacture by Forging process then no need to worry about destroy our product. Because of we choose forging material. It’s hard then casting process and also more Impact resistance then other mechanical process. So, our tactile is too safe for outdoor installation.
- We never use welding process for making shaft (stem) because after long time it’s not working properly and with help of welding process corrosion may occur at joint and then it break down from top of tactile. So the best process is forging for specially tactile.
2.) Finishing of tactile by highly precise CNC machine:
- After forging process we are using CNC machining process and It’s give highly precise and perfect tactile like we want.
- in this machining process tolerance is only from 0 to ± 5 μ (Micron) so, we get exact product.
- we thing this is better than lathe machining process and one more thing we can go mass production with help of this machining process.
3.) We are also giving option to our valuable customer like:
- Mirror Finishing, Matte Finishing, Regular Finishing or any king of color they want by PVD coating method.We can give challenge to world
- with Quality and Price Tactile Indicators like us. Because it’s all process going on under In-house facility.